Enjoy a speedy and refreshing long-tailed speedboat ride down the river and the multitude of winding canals which earned Bangkok the title of -Venice of the East-. The excursion offers a view of authentic riverside lifestyles, such as houses on stilts and children playing in the water. The return journey is on a sedate converted rice barge. Guests will be served seasonal fruits and unlimited cold drinks as they enjoy a relaxed cruise along the -River of Kings. This half-day trip gives a view of Bangkok that most never get to see. Note: The tour is only operated in the afternoon.
• Explore Bangkok along the iconic Chao Phraya river
• A river tour atop the popular Thai rice barge
• Insightful understanding of local Thai river lifestyle
• Photo-taking opportunity along the canals of Thonburi
• Tropical fruit tasting on the rice barge Commences Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Thailand. Thailand Cultural Tour.
Southeast Asia Cultural & Theme Tours.